+

Friday, February 24, 2012

The Proof is In the Pants.

We're fancy folk. Some might say schmancy. (Maybe just me). Don't believe me? Well get this, we're on our way to a Gala and Alex is wearing a suit (for the first time since our wedding almost 3 years ago). We dropped Amelia off with some friends, and had some time to kill so we decided to swing through Sonic for a DELICIOUS beverage.  

Me: I want a sweet tea. 

Alex: Did you see that? They have Sweet Potato Tater Tots.

Me, Once my eyes zeroed in on the picture of that treasure: You're going to get some, right?! (I might have been drooling, but who wouldn't be?!)

Alex: (Orders food.) Oh... I need your card. Mine's in my back pocket. I'm wearing fancy pants. 

Me, after laughing for a solid 30 secondsRight you are.


See? Told you we were schmancy. The proof is in the pants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment