+

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Let's Grab Coffee and Catch Up... REALLY Fast!

I'm the type of person who is really great at setting goals, getting started, and then letting them fall off of a cliff along the way. (Are there even cliffs in Texas?)  Either way, this blog was one of those things, but it's not going to be anymore!  (Realistically...it might, but I'm going to try not to let it be.)  I think of things all the time that I want to write about, but either I don't end up taking photos, or if I do take them they end up hanging out in the camera instead of jumping on to the computer for me! (Oh I'M supposed to do that?!)  SO, even if I don't have a picture, I'm going to write anyway.  Even if it's a short post, the point is to write because I enjoy it, not because it's a chore that needs to be done.  Heck, nobody pays me to do it. (If you'd like to pay me, I'll write every day! I promise!)

Anyway, here's an update of some things that have been going on at Casa Hoops since I last saw wrote to you.  Of course, it's not everything  (Because my brain isn't good at remembering things.) but it's something! Got your coffee? Here goes!



I became a Bradley Method instructor and started teaching classes!
Christmas with lots of family!
Amelia learned to crawl!
Amelia can stand on her own!
We went to the Rodeo! A real-life rodeo!
Amelia learned how to walk with her little walking dinosaur!
We got new cloth diapers! (I know... it's so exciting, right?!) 
Um... a bunch of other things!

There.  That feels better.  All caught up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment